1. I love Joan Rivers, Bette Midler and Kathy Griffith. I think that says something about my sense of humor.
2. One of my favorite movies is Best in Show. I think that says something about my sense of humor.
3. YellowJacket is trying to take over the birthday already! Not gonna happen chick!
4. I wish my blogging folks were closer so we could hang out.
5. A man’s back is the sexiest part of his body to me.
6. The older I get, the more I love to watch 70’s television shows. Mary Tyler Moore and Lou Grant are my favorites. I think it’s because they make me feel as if my mother is still around.
7. I’m feeding these birds just a lil too well. They’re telling all the other birds to come on over and sit a spell. They must be NOLA birds because, they’ve invited all the other birds to come over to eat and drink! Two days ago, we had a pair of parrots in the yard!
I can just hear that conversation,
Pigeon: I told you this spot was on fiyah! Look at all of this food! You can eat,drink, take a bath, hang out on the hibiscuses…just do you! NOLA living for life!
Parrot: Thanks for the tip bruh! I’m gonna hang out for a while with my girl and then we’re gonna jet out. I’m gonna spread the word though.
Yeah….where’s a cat when you need one.
8. I miss my brother (Oracle). I hope he comes for a visit soon.
9.Folks are going to get wet for Essence. Scattered showers are heading in.At least the rain will make it cooler…consider yourselves lucky.
10. #creamycrack. That is all.
11.I may join the natural train in 10 years.
12.I can’t watch the Zimmerman trial. I. Just. Can’t.
13. I guess tomorrow,I can officially join AARP.
14. I’m doing a double blog post today.